graduation weekend...

by

my little brothers:)

me

thank you, mr. president.

me and zack!

robishka and i:)

ish

dear dorothy:)

and freddie!

I won!...thank you, ish:)

big red:)

this last one was probably one of the best i have experienced in a really long time. so many amazing memories...hopefully i will be able to remember them:) i spent all of last week feeling like a crazed person because i had to prepare for the weekend... on saturday, i graduated from claremont graduate university...i finished my ma. it was the longest graduation ever...really. three whole hours. it was really hot and not only did i have a black gown, i also had my hood this time around which added to the already uncomfortable situation. with that aside, the ceremony was really nice, so all was well. after the ceremony, we had a little picnic in the park. it was super fun. we played croquet, cricket, and bocce ball, and had lots of food. umm...the only not fun thing about the entire afternoon was probably the fact that i was dropped on tree times, not once or twice but three times. it was as if the birds were following me to release. someone told me it was good luck...psh... thank goodness dorothy came to the rescue with a spare shirt:) i received some of the most thoughtful gifts ever. a travel kit, an indian cookbook, a cool bicycle basket, movie and dinner, cards with you know what inside, jewelry, journals, all sorts of cool stuff:) after a few hours of fun, we headed home to get ready for fun at the movies. just before we left, my dear friend zack handed me a card for graduation, i thought it went with the pretty yellow flowers he gave me, but i was wrong. after i read the card, he told me there was one more thing outside so we got up and headed to the back door. when i stepped outside, there it was, big red! i was completely shocked to see the beautiful schwinn just sitting there!!! yes, the coolest bicycle in the whole world.
after i admired it for a while, we got ready and went to watch prince caspian...i highly recommend it. and i had the best pineapple whip ever. saturday was so wonderful. on sunday, i went to guitar center and bought the cutest guitar ever and she plays really well too:)
it was seriously such a beautiful weekend. i stole these photos from zack's blog. when he gives me others, i will post. thank you dear friends, for your encouragement, love, and support. it has been crazy and will continue to get crazier:)