Update #9: Friday, June 27

by

During our time of team training at CBU, we were able to watch a
documentary on the street kids of Bucharest. It was a difficult film to watch... we were all really moved by it. Tonight we were on our way home from our last dinner here and as we were crossing the street, I
noticed this girl in front of me. She looked very familiar even though I was able to tell that she was a  street kid. As we got closer she walked up to a couple women and started begging. When they sent her
away I saw her face and I recognized her! She was the young girl from the documentary! I know it sounds completely crazy but when Michelle and Ashley noticed her without me saying a word, that was enough
confirmation for me. It was so insane seeing her on the street and knowing she is still there. We were not sure what to make of it but we know we will be praying for her...  we wake up at 3 in the morning so good night and see you soon. Pray for our journey home!