as i was...

by

coming out of sleep this morning, the words "for i know" were repeating over and over in my mind. don't be freaked out, this is not a scary story:) i was half asleep and half awake and the words were flashing, i don't know if they were visible or audible or what, i just know they were there. after a few moments, i was finally mostly awake and i whispered them just to see if hearing them would make sense of them...and it did. these words are the first three words of jer 29:11. so i picked up my little leather bound book and opened it to page 656 and underlined are the words "for i know". i obviously read a little further and thought i would share, because sharing is caring:)

for i know the plans i have for you
declares the Lord, plans for wholeness
and not for evil, to give you a future
and a hope. then you will call upon me 
and come and pray to me, and i will hear 
you. you will seek me and find me. when
you seek me with all your heart, i will be
found by you, declares the Lord, and i will 
restore your fortunes and gather you from 
all the nations and the places where i have
driven you, declares the Lord, and i will
bring you back to the place from which i 
sent you into exile.

the part that really jumped out at me is, "when you seek me with your whole heart, i will be found by you." how lovely is that?
anywho, happy halloween:) be safe and have tons of wonderful fun!