poladroid what?!

by

so the other day zack was telling me about this app he downloaded and something about polaroids and i was just really confused:) tech lingo is not my specialty. anywho, we just got home from the riverside...i picked up my ring, and i remembered to ask him about that thing he was trying to tell me about the other day:)
well, it turns out it is actually the coolest little thing and i am about to download it myself! it is a little polaroid camera on your desktop and you can put your photos into it and get polaroids out. how about that?! i think i am def going to enjoy it.
i started reading a european history book today. last night i had a really neat conversation with a really nice girl at work and i felt like i needed to pick up a history book and read so i did. i love history. i love books. i hope your day was amazing. mine was busy and nice! nice! nice! also, if you have not been watching the olympics, just watch a little, it is really grand.