timtam slam:)

by


today is a sick day. i am not sure how it came about but my throat is in a really terrible mood today. i think it may have something to do with a sick coworker. anywho, i left work a little early because i just couldn't take the cold. i work in a library and it is always 60 degrees in there and when i am sick, i want to feel warm, so i had to leave. i came home and had some soup because everything else sounded painful. after, i plopped myself on the coach. i found myself watching oprah, yes really. the cast of australia was one chatting about it so i really didn't mind it so much because i actually want to see the film. the thing that made it really terrific, however, was the fact that timtams were featured as the yummiest australian treat...and i totally agree. when i was in college, my roommate introduced me to the timtam and to the timtam slam. it involves a nice cup of tea and a timtam...oh the joy:)
if anyone knows of a specialty food store where i can purchase timtams, you should def. let me know.
ps. yesterday was the first time in my life that i witnessed a full rainbow and it was the most delightful experience:)