this evening...

by

i was planning on on my normal wednesday trip to youth group. but as the day continued, i felt pretty certain that was not going to happen. when it gets rainy outside, i tend to not be a fan of driving...it makes me nervous. it just reminds me of that crummy accident i was in earlier this year. so when the crazy rain comes, i usually just plant myself at home. anywho, today was one of those crazy rain days until just a little bit ago when it got even crazier...it began to snow...yay:) it is so lovely. it is an off and on type of thing but i am hoping that by morning it will be a winter wonderland...one can hope:) 

christmas is the only time of year that reindeer are ok:)
these footsteps belong to aura.
more snow.
sooo nice.
my little mouse...i am certain she will not be too happy in the morning.
winter is here. christmas is near. good times ahead.