thursday morningish...

by

it is and i am here at work with gentry and when we have nothing to do we have to get a tad creative. so for today, inspired by my friend dave, i have put together a list of my top 20 of 2008. it is ok if you do not agree with me because we are all different which means that our taste in music is different as well. if you are not familiar with the following, i recommend them.

these are in no specific order:


stranger-angus & julia stone

mykonos- fleet foxes

i believe in you- cat power

strawberry swing- coldplay

jungle drum- emiliana torrini

boy with a coin- iron & wine

kim & jessie- m83

quiet houses- fleet foxes

let it be me- ray lamontagne

ara batur- sigur ros

even in the darkness- rue royale

white winter hymnal- fleet foxes

letters- ketch harbour wolves

so long to the ground- ketch harbour wolves

i stand corrected- vampire weekend

hideaway- the weepies

we own the sky- m83

a falling through- ray lamontagne

tell me when you go- rue royale

all of me- angus & julia stone

letters- ketch harbour wolves

little bird- angus & julia stone


*there are actually 22 songs:)


have a fun day and love music.