decorating eggs...

by

can be such a fun thing. today, my little sister and my super cute mom decorated easter eggs. it is a old tradition for my mom. she has been doing it since she was a young girl in romania so it is really neat that it is something she shares with us now:) the process is a lot different from the way that it is done these days. she still uses the dye but everything else is a bit different. but i like it. it involves leaves and nylons, and pieces of bacon and you get really lovely eggs:) i wanted to help BUT i had my final presentation for my class tonight so i was not able to. i have been working on a week long lesson plan for a few days now...it is on the holocaust. the presentation was amazing! all the students that presented tonight did just super. and when i got home, the eggs were ready:)