easter

by


me and aura
becky decided she wanted to play in the flowers...

this one i just sort of fancy:)
five out of six...the sixth was on her way.

beck, aura, and me.

i hope you all enjoyed your sunday. it was a busy and somewhat sick day for me but regardless, it was a pleasant day in little yucaipa. the service i attended was nice. the message was on the crucifixion and peter and being sifted and i sort of wish i would have jotted down a few notes because it was good. perhaps i can borrow from a sibling. the part that really stood out to me was on being sifted. the pastor spoke about peter going through the sifting and how each of us will experience it at different times in our lives. he said instead of asking, "why me?" we should be asking, "why not me?" we experience so much growth in our life journeys and some of that comes from times of sifting. our Creator knows what we can handle and He takes us there. anywho, it was a wonderful time of celebration. we had a full house, tons of food, and apples to apples.
have a joy filled week:)