monday madness!

by

zack and his juice.
and me laughing at who knows what.


ok, i know, three posts in one day...and one more on the way:) it has seriously been the busiest birthday week of my life. today was my first break since sunday so i am a bit tired...i am really looking forward to going to bed in just a bit. anywho, monday my good friend zack took me to breakfast because he knew he would not see me on my birthday. it was real nice and we had a real nice time:) we went to this neat little diner in claremont. the meal consisted of: a veggie omlet, a huge waffle with strawberries and syrup, oj, and potatoes...yum! he gave me an AMAZING gift but you will have to read the next post for that. anywho, we had breakfast, went to the record store, and after we took a trip to victoria gardens where i found....absolutely nothing:) but i didn't really care. it worked out because instead of spending my birthday giftcards on things i did not want or need i did something super with the gift cards i received today.