thank goodness...

by


for wonderful films on time of great need. yesterday, i was stranded at home due to the fact that i had to work on my tpa. for those of you who don't know, tpas are a thing you have to do to earn your credential...no bueno:/ anywho, i thought i was going to go crazy. i went for a drive because i was so antsy...the focus was just not there:) once i got home, i plopped myself on the couch and decided to check for something fun on tv...yah, i know...but i was desperate.
well, the most amazing thing happed! roman holiday and my fair lady were on tmc, one right after the other. and with the help of those two films, i successfully completed my tpa!!! i really love, love, love those two and my favorite of them all...this is a bonus, is funny face. if you have not yet seen these three, get on it friends:) have a delightful day.