helmets...

by

are interesting. today, a man walked in with a helmet on his head. we were thinking he was going to remove his helmet to order his coffee but that didn't happen:) he pulled it down and ordered his coffee. i was thinking to offer him a straw but thought that may have had potential to sound rude and that was not my goal so i refrained.
i have been having such a neat week so far. it started out with a really amazing and unexpected weekend. i have my cset coming up this saturday so fun was the last thing i expected but i was blessed with a bit:) phil w. sunday morning, an amazing cheesecake factory lunch---broccoli cheese soup---yummy!, a little window shopping, and a trip to la which led to the purchase of some pretty neat wine crates...i will have to post a photo or two, they are really super.
i keep thinking there is something wrong with me because of the lack of stress i am feeling right now regarding my cset. there is a lot weighing on this thing and my stress level is low...and i am taking all three sections...yikes...we shall see:)
i hope you are all loving this week as much as i am.

ps...i finished ALL of my assignments for my current class which means i will have nothing to work on for the next two weeks with the exception of my tpa. such a terrific feeling!