yay for surprises:)

by

i know this is the third post of the day but i have to write about this because it is so neat. yesterday i was chatting with my lovely friend kim and she was telling me that she saw this purse and it made her think of me. she said the color and everything about it had my name written all over it:) well, i know everyone that knows me would totally disagree with me about this, but i am in need of a new yellow bag. the one i have currently is about to lose a strap so i was hoping to replace it...but i may have one too many purses so others may not believe that i need a replacement:)
well, i was going to check it out today because the price was very reasonable but before i had the chance to, kim came in with a bag and told me there was a little something for me in it. i had no idea what it was but when i saw the color it hit me and i smiled really big. i couldn't believe she did such a thoughtful thing but honestly, she is just the kind of person that would do that kind of super sweet thing. just being around her is such a wonderful experience and that is something that anyone who knows her will say. i have a new purse to sport to class tonight...kim, if you are reading this, thank you so much:) but mostly i am so grateful for the amazing people i have in my life. people who are constantly saying little prayers for me, constantly encouraging me, loving me, and i could go on and on. i am blessed. thank you friends:)