christmas at home- part dos:)

by

on tuesday, i was able to spend the morning with kim and ashley and i got my haircut and just love, love, love it! thank you ashley:) after the haircut, kim, linda, jenna, and myself went to las brasas(LOVE) and had yummy mexican. oh, i missed them. the conversation was wonderful and they are such lovely ladies.
on thursday, i got a visit from robishka and janell and that was the best. we sat down for hours and just talked and laughed and had such a nice time. we ate too....you will never leave my mom's house hungry...NEVER:) and i received the neatest gifts! one homemade sufjan stevens piggy bank and one very beautiful owl blanket, very beautiful. thank you:)
after my sweet friends left, aura and i planted ourselves in the living room and watched desperate housewives....ehehehehehe, we really did:) oh gosh, that is a blog for another day:) i just love being home. i love seeing sweet faces all around me. i love getting to catch up. i love my family. i love what this trip has been thus far and am looking forward to more! i will have another christmas post, um, tomorrow? it will cover Christmas eve and day! MERRY CHRISTMAS:)
love,
roxi