sleeping wrong...

by

i am almost certain i did that last night. i woke up this morning and felt a little funny. as soon as i sat in my car it hit me...it being pain. this sharp stab ran from the tip of my head all the way down my back but the epicenter was my neck. oh how i hate sleeping wrong. it does not happen often but when it happens it is the most terrible thing a person can experience...ok, not the most but close.
work went well today. i have improved at steaming milk and honestly, it felt so terrific. i am not good at it by any means but just to not have milk all over the place felt so terrific! my boss erika, she is a really terrific gal, and she work with me until i finally some what got what was going on:)
i lost my favorite sweater a few weeks ago and honestly i was quite devastated. i know that makes me sound materialistic but that is not it. i just really liked this one sweater and one day it was there and the next day it was gone. the bowling ally in long beach ate it up:/ anywho, heidi, being the lovely lady she is, replaced it! yes people, believe it or not, there are some really nice people in this world and somehow i am fortunate enough to know quite a few, heidi being one of them:)
tomorrow i have to take my stupid car back to the shop. i was in an accident earlier this year, scared me pretty good, and they were supposed to fix my frame which was causing a problem with my alignment but i guess that never happened because my alignment in still really crummy and it is eating up my breaks:/ sometimes i feel like people do not take their work too seriously and that bums me out.
tomorrow i get to sleep in and hopefully when i wake, my stiff neck will be better and my car crankiness will be gone:)
noapte buna my friends:)