sometimes...

by



i think i behave terribly. but it is not on purpose. i am sitting here in augie's working on correcting this paper. it is going very well. i got it back from my professor and he liked it. 
anyway, i have this water bottle and somehow water got to the edges so that it started dripping on my face when i put it up to my mouth to drink. i was going to dry it and i think i forgot i was wearing a dress because i began to life my dress up in order to dry my bottle! yikes! thank the Lord that i realized what i was doing before i lifted it any higher! the boy sitting in front of me and the boy sitting at the table next to me started laughing at me... oh well. 
ps...
this is sitting nicely on the wall, just above my head. my friend james painted it. he is so incredible gifted in the arts.