i read this today...

by

faith and action
according to your faith let it be to you
matt 9:29
my promises are of no avail to you except as you apply and appropriate them by faith. in your daily life, you shall be victorious only to the degree that you trust me. i can help you only as you ask. i will meet you at every point where you put action alongside you prayers. only as you walk will the waters of adversity be parted before you. overburdened as the world is with trouble and sickness, i need those who have proved my sufficiency in everyday, personal experience to lead the suffering to the fountains of life. i need those who have found me as burden-bearer to help bring deliverance to the oppressed.
never begrudge time given to chronic complainers, but recognize in each encounter the opportunity to speak a word that may lead to liberation. no case is too hard for me. never be taken by surprise when i use you to change a pattern. do not judge a man by what he appears to be, but see him as what he can be if he gives himself unreservedly to me.

recently i started reading through a very lovely book. the text is so rich and beautiful. i find myself reading every little bit numerous times just to be certain that i don't miss anything. pleasant dreams sweet friends:)