i'm so tired i could cry.

by

do you ever feel so sleepy that it almost hurts? i am there. besides the hour nap i just had, the last sleep i had was the night before last...which means i have been awake since 5am yesterday morning...ouch:( when i put the reason you are going to want to chuckle but resist the temptation because it is a real issue for me:) i had a cup of black tea last night at 6 and the caffeine kept me going throughout the night. crazy, right? but oh so true. i crawled into bed last night and laid there telling myself to sleep. the hours started rolling by. it was 12:30am and soon it became 1:46am and after the clock moved along to 2:15am followed by 3:20am and a final 4:50am when i just couldn't take it anymore. i rolled out of bed, got ready for work and...worked for a VERY painful eight hours today. i just woke up from a short nap and everything in me is telling me to forget class tonight but that won't be happening due to a presentation i have.
what a day...