a day like today...

by

is the kind of day i don't want to experience often. i have not been in such a funk in a very long time. i don't know what it was but everything that could have been strange in a bad way and wrong was and more. i don't know that i ever believed that weather could be a factor in a person's emotional state but zack and a few other individuals told me it can be(really???). it makes me a bit more upset because i like the fall so much but the sudden weather change was so weird for me today. it really was. i don't know what else to credit my sudden mood change to because i work with lovely people who care about me and there was no specific event that had potential to devastate my day. i am getting ready to open my Bible in a bit. i can't think of anything i would rather do right now. and sarah is coming over.