sort of sad/happy halloween...moslty.

by

yesterday, i came down with the stomach flu. i just don't know why but boy oh boy, does it suck. when it first came about, it was just a fever. a couple hours into it, it finally broke and i was so happy. zack and i had a wedding to go to so since my fever broke and i was feeling mostly ok, i wanted to go. to support our friends, to see our friends, and to see cael in a tux:) i made it through the ceremony which was just beautiful but we had to leave soon after because the blasted flu was on the attack. i had a little sprite to calm my tummy but on the way to the car, my tummy decided it couldn't keep the sprite in:( oh gosh, it was such a disaster.
i finally fell asleep last night but my stomach woke me up bright and early at 6am this morning. normally i am ok with waking up early...it was the fact that the toilet was calling my face that was the problem. I was so upset when i woke up feeling sick because i made my halloween costume this year and i was going to wear it to a fun party and i knew all of that was not going to happen if i was still ill this morning...and i did. anywho, my morning nastiness lasted until about 10:30am. i spoke to my friend erika, who is a nurse, and she recommended pedialyte and i was so surprised but so happy once i got it. thank you erika. it doesn't taste completely horrible and the throwing up has stopped...hopefully for good.
i won't be doing anything fun tonight which is mostly sad since i love halloween but i am so thankful that i am feeling better.
i hope you have such a happy halloween. be safe and eat tons of candy. it's totally ok tonight:)