pain...

by

today i felt physical pain in a way i have never felt before and it was completely miserable. i woke up this morning and did my workout which was wonderful. i showered, got ready, and went over to zack's for lunch. we had a really neat study from philippians, we went for a bike ride, and after we went for lunch at panera which was great. i know, you are probably wondering where the pain comes in...here it is. when lunch was over we went back to zack and jame's home and i was sleepy so i laid down for a nap on the top bunk. bad idea. when i woke up from my nap, i got up ultra fast and i bonked my head on the ceiling and when i say bonked, i mean BONKED. it beat the time i was smashed in the face by a tennis ball. it was loud and painful and it was ten minutes before i had to go into work. i set my alarm to wake me just before my 2:00 shift:( my head hurt so bad, so work was a bit tough tonight. my head feels like it is going to roll right off of my neck. i know it isn't but it is the biggest ouch i have experience in a long time, maybe ever. lesson learned...don't EVER take the top bunk. overall, my day was still lovely. i hope yours was as well. sweet dreams ahead.

ps...i know it is silly, but please pray for my head:)