hosanna.

by

yesterday, i kept thinking of the song hosanna. it was on repeat over and over in my head which was completely ok with me because i love that song. the words mean so much to me but the reason i loved the song before i even heard it was the title. hosanna is one of my favorite words. i know, who has favorite words? i do. on that list are words like; buha(boo huh)...this one i love because it is the word owl in romanian. some are silly like that one, others like the word hosanna, not silly just meaningful.
i am not a super spiritual person but i do love the Lord and i know He deserves to be praised and He deserves for us to just trust that He knows what He is doing. He has proved Himself to me over and over again and He doesn't have to but because i am weak, He does and i love that. He is love, good, full of grace and mercy for us, and so many other things. He is so good. i know that God is who He says He is and He keeps His promises and i think He deserves all the hosannas we have a million times over.
it means things like; a cry of adoration or praise to God. there are a lot of really lovely words and hosanna is definitely one of them. yesterday i found myself thinking hosanna when i was watching the kids worship. there was a point where we were at the beach and they were singing and although i couldn't understand everything they were saying, i know they were saying hosanna to our Creator. they were crying out praises to their creator. we should cry out praises of thanksgiving and adoration to Him. but mostly we are to busy with other things to do it. those kids, they have nothing, but their joy was/is alive and they were encouraging to my heart. it was so good for me. i am so grateful.
tonight, on my way home from a pretty cool bike ride in town with some nice boys from church, i had the song hosanna on repeat. no, it wasn't making me crazy. i had the warm air coming in and i just listened and when it got to this one part i sang it. every time. church was amazing tonight and jon said a lot and it moved me and this song, these specific words, i want them to be real to me.

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from earth into Eternity

that's all. i just really wanted to share a little something.
over and out. good night and good night.