about me...

by

so, i feel like i am going crazy. my mind can no longer sit still. you know when you feel like you can't sit still, my mind is doing that as i am typing. this paper is just too much right now. i just have a few days to finish it and here i am avoiding it. i have been working on this thing for the past two days non stop and i feel like i am never going to finish...and like i am going crazy. people think i have already crossed that bridge a long time ago...to you who think so, i say...psh:)

so i was reading a blog today. it belongs to a girl named kaylyn and well, i only saw her one time in my whole life. that one time was enough to convince me that she is on neat-o gal. she is ultra smart too. so anywho, on her blog, she had this list about herself, all the fun things people would never know unless you actually talked about these things. so, since i refuse to work on my paper for the next few minutes or so, here is my list about things you may not know about me:)

1. my favorite color is brown. really...people tell me that is not a real color and i laugh at them...it is one of the realest colors in the world of colors:)
2. i read a book every 2 to 3 days because i really love to read...a lot, this is an understatement. 
3. my favorite books are books that have to do with wwii and the holocaust, not because i am a sick person, it is because i believe in the pursuit of understanding.
4. i love to walk. especially in the fall because one of my favorite things to do is crunch leaves...the dead ones that have fallen off the branches of course.
5. i like to watch people, not in a stalkerish way. i like to sit and watch because we are so amazingly interesting.
6. i love to drink tea, jasmine tea. 
7. i love listening to people talk about everything and anything. that is the best way to learn. people are so smart.
8. i love junior high school kids. so much. if i could, i would be a jh school history teacher.
9. i bite my nails when i watch intense movies...i always have to have a snack ready or my nails are the first thing to go...it has something to do with the intensity i think.
10. i love horses very much. everything about them.
11. i want to live out in the country some day and i want to own a hill and a few horses and i want a really big vegetable garden...with tomatoes.
12. i don't watch scary movies ever.
13. i love to drive. even if i am not going anywhere. especially when the sun is getting ready to take the great plunge. 
14. i love to sing when i am alone...loud:) i get really nervous when people are around.
15. i scratch the nail polish off my nails when i get nervous.
16. when ever i smell hotdogs/corn dogs, i crave them...but i have never given in to temptation.
17. i can't stand the sound Styrofoam makes when you rub it. i try to never use styrofoam products...they are bad news.
18. i have asthma...i know, you would never know it:)
19. when i was little, i was allergic to grass, i guess it went away:)
20. i like to paint sometimes.
21. i love shoes and purses, they are my weakness. unfortunately, i happen to be an expert at shopping...i am working on it.
22. when it gets late, i like to ride my bike with my hair down. 
23. i love taking photos...i don't do it very much anymore but i really enjoy it.
24. music is one of my favorite things out all of god's creations.  
25. i really like owls: owl prints, owl clocks, owl everything.
26. sweater caps are my favorite clothing accents.
27. i prefer the mountains over the beach...i don't know why, i just do.
28. i like the fact that my best best friends are my sisters and my mom.
29. i have a huge problem with high places...that is why i don't really like flying very much.
30. i sometimes feel like the real world doesn't want to have anything to do with me...is that weird?
31. i love nature, creation, the God who made it al happen. i just love it.
my favorite food ever, well there are two: cheese pizza and brc with french fries...really:)
31. i love friends, just being with them. that is one of my favorite things to do, spend time with my beautiful friends, that is. 
32. i am staring to believe that people are right when they tell me i am not normal... i am not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
33. i do not work well under pressure. if i take my time, i will get the best result.
34. i worry sometimes when i know i shouldn't.
35. i am the worst hula hooper in the world.
36. i like green too.
37. i love libraries a great deal, and museums...sometimes i don't understand why people don't understand why i enjoy them so much...for me, it is common sense:)
38. i really like girl movies...it is true. not all of them but every so often, i like to watch one.
39. i really love flowers, especially orchids.
40. my life goal is to write about a book...about what? that is a minor detail.
41. someday, i want to own a rare book store where people can come and read and drink tea.
42. i don't really like computers very much...they are an acquired taste.
43. this is what i think about acquired tastes: if you have to acquire a taste for it, you probably shouldn't eat it.
44. i love to go places, far away places.
45. if i had to choose between hot and cold, honestly, i would pick hot.
46. i don't eat meat.
47. when i get sleepy, i say really awkward things...i laugh later.
48. i get cramps in my hands when i peel potatoes.
49. i have a slight/maybe not so slight case of ocd.
50. i really do believe that we were all created in love and with purpose.

the list could go on and on but i will end it at 50. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask:)