a whole lot of good...

by

my heart has been a little weary these past few days. i have been really needing to rely on the peace of the Lord to get me by. i know that sounds so down and depressing and well, perhaps it is, but it was an opportunity for me to really lean on the Creator of the universe. sunday night at church, pastor greg showed a few clips on the universe and cells...he was trying to show us how crazy creation really is. to show us maybe how big the mind of God really is and how even though He was able to create an entire universe...really big mind...out of all of creation, He still loves us, people, the deepest. talk about overwhelming. 

i find myself concerned sometimes. i think we all do. concerned that maybe God might be confused or something. i know that sounds so wrong and that is because it is. i always think He does everything too last minute or just flat out wrong. funny eh? when i was in romania, i heard this one thing over and over in my mind and in my heart..."I am NOT last minute!" i knew where it was coming from. and after came the, "just relax." and so, i am trying. i am going to try to release all of my concerns.
today was really good for me because all of my plans were flushed down the toilet. yesterday, someone told me plans are for losers.... i tend to be a planner. well, today, my plans were stripped from me completely. maybe, this is a lesson coming my way. i went in to work today and left feeling sick. really unexpected. i spent the afternoon thinking loudly unto the Lord:) after, i got ready and headed out to riverside for some good quality time with janell and robyn. plans changed there too, a whole lot. i ended up having dinner with robyn at this little mexican place in downtown riverside. originally, i should have been in corona with dorothy. plans change. i left riverside feeling pretty crummy. i know it sounds like my day really sucked and yah, i guess it sounds like it did but it really didn't. i was able to spend the evening with robishka in a cool little place just chatting. we talked about orphans a lot and well...you should def. read james 1:27...they are in the heart of our Creator. i will blog about that tomorrow.
sorry for the scattered thoughts...