aura

by

aura just left. literally just in the past five minutes or so we prayed together as a family and she, joe, laura, and amy got into the cars and are now beginning the great journey to tennessee. on my way home from the conference tonight i cried a little. the past week of her packing has been so crummy and i haven't even been able to talk to her really about the move. (sorry aura, when you read this. but i can't wait to hear about your new place. we can skype and you can show me:) BUT i am so unbelievably proud of her. she is such an amazing person and i love her so deeply and am so proud of her and what she is doing.
she is moving to tennessee to begin a new journey and they are so lucky to get her. aura is one of the most inspiring, loving, gentle, beautiful, and good person i know....and absolutely not because she is my sister. i know there are people out there who love family because they are family. my family isn't like that...we actually enjoy each other:) and aura thank goodness, isn't just my sister, she is my friend.
she is going to do so good in tennessee. i know it. but i sure will miss her.