these days...

by

i feel like i am going to have to start taking every chance i get to write a little because it is just going to get busier and busier:)
i just have two things...and they are both, well, nice.
first, toby is so cute. but he keeps me up at night. the past two nights he has been so sneaky. he will fall asleep at my feet and in the middle of the night he will wake me up by currling up on my head and if not that, he has this thing for my nose...he likes to lick it while i am sleeping:) he did it last night and i woke up laughing.
second, i saw the most wonderful rainbow today. and that was so encouraging to me. and on the other side of the sky was the sun peaking through the clouds. and the song that was playing was perfect. ok, and seriously it made me think of that double rainbow youtube video:) so i laughed. lena, caleb, and i watched it a few nights ago. and a bonus, i got to walk into the new shop today. it is huge and the layout is just right. matthis and suzanne did so good:)
that's it:)