my journey here...

by

began thursday night of last week with packing. monday night i had dinner with my family and some close family friends. it was nice but you know. robyn and i drove becky back up to forest falls and we saw some nice stars. it was the way i wanted to experience one of my favorite places before leaving. i will remember it. we stopped by kim's house to pick up something important. something she took care of for me, great care, and returned so that i could have with me during my time in florida. the move woke me up at 4am yesterday. it didn't actually wake me up because honestly, i didn't sleep an ounce that night. i just prayed and thought and cried and felt God really close to me. i rolled out of bed, got ready, and robyn and i began my journey to LAX. my face hit the floor when we got there because the chaos was not expected. i have NEVER seen such a mess at the airport in my travels and LAX is messy in general. we had to wait in a line that went out the door for so long. once we finally got in they wanted to charge me an extra 50 dollars and i accidently blurted out, are you kidding me?, and felt mostly bad about it. robishka and i did so good and moved things around and averted that potential emotional disaster:)
after that we were moved from place to place to get my baggage checked and after that we had to wait in another line out the door to get through security...which was really bad...because i had 15 minutes until my flight was supposed to board. i was a bit worried, i can't lie. luckily a women came walking by asking flight times and i along with a dozen others were rushed to the front of the line. we went through a special security room which still wasn't fast BUT it did get me to my plane 7 minutes before it left. thank you for those of you who said little prayers for me, the Lord was there with me and i know He heard you. i sat down and in my left hand i had my ipod, in my right had a stack of letters. i ended up by the window and normally that's not my favorite but yesterday, i loved it. i experienced a lot of joy and tears at the same time and it was ok. i so heavily sensed God there with me and all of my heart, He was so ok with it. He is ok with it. He loves it.
my luggage came quickly and marlena was there and when we got to the house, i was SO sleepy. understatement of the year:) it was so nice and we talked and got government books and went to target and ate. it was just good.
to be continued....