6am

by

it is. and i love it on campus at 6am. it is quite and all i hear are the sweet ladies that clean and the little white radio on a bucket down the hall. the mornings are so chilly now and there is always a little breeze. this morning especially, my heart feels so funny. but not in a bad way. it has felt funny in a bad way here and there over the past months but today is different.
my little sister cut her hair and now it is growing back in so beautifully. the other day i was able to write to her that my hair is growing back too...and that made me so happy. i can't wait to have my curling iron long locks back. and short bangs with those curling iron forced locks:) til that time comes, i will continue to be creative with the short locks. because i like them too, but i sur do miss my long hair and it is just time. what a funny little post, huh?
i forgot my kite at home. it is probably exactly where i left it so it should be hard to locate...hopefully:) i packed so lightly that i will have no problem bringing it back with me. there tend to be little breezes here and there so i may have better luck here, home was lose, lose most of the time:)
this week i am going to take photos. because i want to be able to show my family what is here. i think they will surely love it.
happy tuesday to you. make the most of it. fly a kite if the weather permits. or grab a book and read a few pages...i took my favorite book off the shelf last night and looked at the pictures and read. the principles of uncertainty. that title means a great deal to me now more than ever! or sing a song. or do a little dance. or grab your camera and take a picture of something really crazy...like bubblegum on the bottom of a chair, if you can find it, that is! or something. just do something!
courage is like a muscle. it grows stronger every time i use it. i read this today, on facebook out of all places. and i think it is brilliant.